Muskoka Property Coverage
If you’d like us to, we’ll happily come out to view your Muskoka property. This is especially important in getting you the right coverage if your property is historical or unique in certain ways.
Property Coverage in Muskoka
Home insurance plans can also be customized to include coverage protection against two worrying and increasingly common by-products of our high-tech society: cybercrime losses and identity theft.
Things you should know about your home and property insurance:
- Recreational vehicles are not covered under your homeowners policy. ATVs, tractors, watercraft, additional motors, and snowmobiles must be insured on their own.
- All policies have limits on valuables such as jewellery and collections. Have them scheduled and you’ll have them covered.
- Sewer back-up isn’t just for those who live in a municipality and overland water coverage isn’t just for those who live by a lake. Back-ups can occur in common septic systems, and flooding is on the rise in Ontario.
- Any substantial renovations made to your home (finished basement, gourmet kitchen installation, etc.) should be disclosed before work begins so that in the event of a loss, you’re insured for the appropriate amount.
- Short-term rentals may not be covered under your homeowners policy. Short-term rental insurance must be purchased.
- Cyberattacks on computers and home devices are on the rise. Consider adding extortion, fraud, or data breach coverages.
Start Your Quote
Contact Us Today
Bracebridge, ON P1L 2C1
Toll Free: 877-877-3929